Sheraton Atlanta Hotel Frequently Asked Questions
For your convenience, we offer both self and valet parking options with unlimited in and out privileges. Our self-parking area has both covered and uncovered areas. Our covered parking garage is connected to the hotel by a short underground walkway. In order to ensure an easy arrival, we encourage our self-parking guests to unload their luggage with the valet at the hotel’s front door prior to self-parking.
- Self Parking:
- 0-3 hours | $15.00
- 4-8 hours | $20.00
- 9-24 hours (overnight) | $27.00
- Valet Parking:
- 0-3 hours | $18.00
- 4-8 hours | $22.00
- 9-12 hours (overnight) | $35.00
Complimentary access in the lobby and in the Link@Sheraton, located in the lobby on the 3rd floor. All guest receive complimentary in-room wi-fi @ 5mbps. If any guest would like to upgrade their Internet speeds, the costs are as follows:
- Upgrade to Internet @ 15 mbps for an additional $5.95 per day
Rollaway Beds & Cribs:
- Available at no charge
- Based on availability
- Not available in all guest room types, based on fire codes
Available in all Guest Rooms
- Pool hours are 7AM to 10PM
- Pool area can also be reserved for private parties
- Please contact the hotel prior to your arrival for pool availability, although availability is subject to change without notice.
- Should the pool be closed during your visit, the hotel will provide a list of alternate arrangements at nearby hotels.
- We are a pet-friendly hotel
- Maximum allowed weight is 40lbs
- There is a one hundred dollar ($100) pet deposit of which sixty-five dollars ($65) is refundable. Thirty-five dollars ($35) of the deposit makes up a non-refundable pet cleaning fee. Two pet maximum per guest room. A credit card is required on file.
- Due to aggressive nature the following breeds are not permitted:
- Pit Bull
- Miniature Pinscher
- Staffordshire Terrier
- Giant Schnauzer
- Chow Chow
- Old English Sheepdog
- Pets must be on a leash while in public space.
- Guest comfort is our number one priority and therefore boisterous behavior can not be tolerated. This includes excessive noise as well as any aggressive behavior.
- Pets are not allowed to be left in rooms unattended. After all, you wouldn’t want to hear someone else’s barking dog, right?
- Please notify your front desk associate that you are traveling with a pet
- The hotel charges a $5 handling fee for all packages received or sent.
- 0-5 Pounds $5.00
- 6-20 Pounds $10.00
- 21-50 Pounds $15.00
- Over 50 Pounds $25.00
- Pallets $75.00
- Early AM Before 8:00AM
- Priority Between 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Ground After 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Early AM Before 8:00 AM
- Priority Between 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Ground After 12:00 PM -5:00 PM
- $25.00 per item per day
- *No storage fees will apply for the first three (3) days prior to the start of the event. If storage exceeds three (3) days, a $25 per item per day ‘Storage Fee’ will be added. Bundled units (ie: Pallets) will be charged at $25 for each piece contained in the bundled unit.
Credit Cards/Debit Cards:
- We accept all major credit cards: American Express, Diner’s Club, Discover Card, JCB and Visa/MasterCard.
- Full Payment for entire stay is secured at the time of check in.
- A $100 Cash deposit is required at check-in if no credit or debit card is available.
- A minimum of $50.00 per day authorization will be held for any incidental charges that may be incurred during your stay.
- Upon settling your account on departure, any credit differences from the authorization will be released by your banking institution. Please allow a minimum of 5-7 business days.
- Any request for Credit Card Authorization by a 3rd party must be made to Sheraton Atlanta in-house reservations. All CC authorizations must be received 72 hours prior to arrival using a secured Starwood site. Please contact Hotel Reservations department to have a secure link sent to you. (404)659-6500.
- All Debit Cards must have Visa/MasterCard logo on card in order to be used. It is not recommended to use Debit Cards for Hotel Lodging.
2 ATMs are available on property for guest use.
- Any payment made by Check must be submitted to hotel within 10 business days prior to guest arrival.
- Checks will not be accepted at guest check-in or check-out. Hotel does not accept checks for any payment for goods and services.
Credit application must be turned into Hotel Credit Manager 30 days prior to arrival. Application is subject to approval by Hotel Credit Manager. Credit line minimum is 25k.
- Federal Government employees traveling on government business with a valid GA Occupancy Tax Form (8%) will be exempt from this Tax.
- In order to be exempt from Sales Tax/GA Hotel Motel Fee the Federal Employee must present a Government Issued Credit Card whose first 4 digits are either 4486, 4614, 5568 or 5565 and whose 6th digit is either 0, 6, 7, 8, or 9.
- Unless the card has the necessary digits it is not considered a valid exemption card and sales tax of 8% and $5 Ga Hotel Motel Fee cannot be exempted.
- In addition to having the required CC, a completed GA Certificate of Exemption (ST-5) must be submitted.
- All other organizations including non-profit, 501c-3, and out of state government employees are not exempt at all.
- State of GA Agencies will be exempt from occupancy tax with a valid completed Occupancy Tax Form from the state of GA. In order to be exempt from Sales tax exempt the guest must present either a check issued by the State of GA agency or provide an agency credit card along with a completed GA Certificate of Exemption (ST-5). State Agencies cannot be exempted from the $5 GA Hotel Motel Fee.
Lost & Found:
Please click here to fill out a report on your lost and/or found items. Your information will be submitted directly to our Loss Prevention team who will be in touch with you concerning the details of your items.
- Monday-Friday 7 AM – 5 PM
- Saturday 8 AM- 12 PM
*Sales Tax: Please note that the sales tax for the City of Atlanta and Fulton County will increase to 8.5% beginning March 1, 2017, and will then increase to 8.9% on April 1, 2017.