Feel Right At Home For Atlanta Meetings And Events
Meeting planners love the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel for one simple reason – our convenience. In fact, simplicity is the key to our Atlanta convention center hotel. An impressive 90,000 square feet of versatile Atlanta meeting facilities might suggest otherwise, but try us once and you’ll experience the warm, comfortable service and uniquely compact layout of a more intimate property. You won’t find yourself lost amongst vast corridors and enormous caverns of empty space. The floor plan just flows naturally - venues are a snap to find, and there are no more than 300 feet between any two meet spots. Unlike other downtown Atlanta properties, your attendees will never deal with the stresses of getting lost among the masses or waste time on extremely long elevator waits or trying to find their next destination. Should you need anything – from a small coffee break to a catered Garden Courtyard banquet for 700 – your dedicated Executive Meeting Specialist will be with you from start to finish, ensuring that no detail is overlooked.
- Superb downtown location, just 15 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and seven blocks from the Georgia World Congress Center and AmericasMart
- 90,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, ideally situated on three contiguous floors, with separate street-level loading docks on each level to save time and labor costs
- 45,000 square feet of total meeting space on one floor, including 11,300 square feet of total trade show space
- More than 70 breakout rooms
- Wireless high-speed Internet access, available in guest rooms, suites, and all public and meeting space
- Link@Sheraton Experienced with Microsoft ® , Sheraton’s signature high-tech lounge, featuring computer workstations, webcams, and WiFi access, along with the only free Internet availability among full-service downtown hotels
- Magnificent Indoor/Outdoor poolside Garden Courtyard, a fully enclosed1/2-acre of Savannah-style landscaped gardens, flowered walkways, and trees under a retractable roof. This oasis of green is completely serviced by HVAC and provides planners with a unique space that is functional in any weather!
- Dedicated Executive Meeting Specialist, at your disposal at all times
- Innovative Green Initiatives, including organic composting, energy and water conservation, single stream recycling, eco-friendly construction and landscaping, and local, sustainable restaurant menus