The Sheer Convenience Of Our Atlanta Georgia Hotel
Experience the wonderful sights and attractions of Atlanta from the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown, just minutes from Turner Field, Phillips Arena, and the Buckhead entertainment district, our dynamic Atlanta Georgia hotel offers effortless access to it all. Zip to any point in the city in minutes – the nearest MARTA stop is just 2 blocks away. Swim with marine giants at the Georgia Aquarium, sample more than 60 different Coca-Cola products from around the globe at the $100 million New World of Coca Cola, or take an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of CNN Studios.
With warm friendly service that puts you immediately at ease, our downtown Atlanta Georgia hotel shows you the city like no other destination can.
- Georgia Aquarium (10-minute walk)
- Underground Atlanta (10-minute walk)
- Centennial Olympic Park (10-minute walk)
- World of Coca Cola (10-minute walk)
- Philips Arena (15-minute walk)
- Turner Field (15-minute walk)
- CNN Atlanta Studio Tour (15-minute walk)
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Center (15-minute walk)
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens (15-minute walk)
- Atlanta Zoo (MARTA 10-minute trip)
- High Museum of Art (MARTA 10-minute trip)
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History (MARTA 15-minute trip)
- Jimmy Carter Presidential Library (10-minute drive / 30 minute walk)
- Cobb Galleria Center (12 miles)
- Six Flags Over Georgia (12 miles)
- Stone Mountain Park (17 miles)
Vibrant Sights & Attractions Surround Our Downtown Atlanta Georgia Hotel
Modern. Stylish. Sophisticated. After a stunning transformation, the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel blends exquisite guest rooms and event venues with a smart design and incomparable service.