- 763 stylish guest rooms and suites
- Magnificent Garden Courtyard Pool
- Shuttle Service to & from ATL Airport
- Indoor / outdoor heated pool
- Two onsite restaurants, a deli and a lively bar
- In room dining 6am-Midnight
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Full service UPS business center
- 24-hour fitness center
- 95,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space
- Pet-friendly accomodations
Downtown Atlanta Hotel
Stay in the heart of it all at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel. Our Atlanta hotel rooms and suites are ideal for both business and leisure travelers, offering guests the perfect downtown Atlanta hotel location. Enjoy effortless arrivals and departures at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, located just 15 minutes away. Breeze to any point in the city in just minutes – from the best things to do in Atlanta to the most prestigious local corporations. For added convience, the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel is easily accessible from MARTA, which stops just two blocks from the hotel.
Families, business travelers and meeting attendees alike can enjoy our unique garden courtyard pool underneath a retractable glass rooftop. Learn more about hosting your Atlanta wedding or special event in our garden courtyard.
Key Business & Meeting Destination
Located in the Heart of Atlanta
Come experience the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, a well appointed downtown retreat, infused with cozy yet contemporary touches. There is no other downtown Atlanta hotel quite like it. Our downtown Atlanta hotel is surrounded by award winning restaurants, cultural districts and historic landmarks. All cultural districts such as Virginia Highlands, Old Fourth Ward, Krog & Ponce City Markets are connected by the Atlanta Beltline. You can explore the best things to do in Atlanta within a short walking, biking or driving distance.
- 95,000 sq. ft. of meeting space; six blocks to the Georgia World Congress Center, Georgia Dome & Phillips Arena
- Just 15 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport with shuttle service to and from airport
- Accessible and convenient self parking with unlimited in-and-out privileges
- Walking distance from the best things to do in Atlanta, including Georgia Aquarium & Center for Civil Human Rights
- Two blocks from the new Atlanta Streetcar (stop: Auburn at Piedmont)