Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
165 Courtland Street NE, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States
Phone: (404) 659-6500
4.1/5 (925 reviews)
Enjoy effortless travel in our ideally located and freshly renovated downtown Atlanta hotel
Experience Atlanta in an inspirational new way, and enjoy the benefits of effortless hotel travel at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel. Southern charm and modern style blend impeccably in our expansive, completely renovated Atlanta hotel rooms and suites. Ideal for both business and leisure travelers, offering guests the perfect downtown Atlanta hotel location.
Trust our insightful associates, many of whom have been with us for a decade or more, to anticipate your needs and make you feel at home. Explore the best of downtown, right outside our door, then return for top-rated cuisine at our signature restaurant, Fandangles.
Families, business travelers and meeting attendees alike can enjoy our unique garden courtyard pool underneath a retractable glass rooftop. Learn more about hosting your Atlanta wedding or special event in our garden courtyard.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
SPG Pro Double Double is back.
The SPG® Pro Double Double promotion is back by popular demand. Just be sure to register to earn double Starpoints®1 and double eligible nights2 toward elite status for your meetings and events.
Book and arrive between December 1, 2016, and June 30, 2017, at 1,300+ SPG-participating hotels and resorts across 10 distinctive brands worldwide.
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 925 verified guest reviews
79%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Everyone at the Sheraton wanted to help the guests at all hours of the day!
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel is located downtown at 165 Courtland Street, just 15 minutes from the airport.
- Fernbank Museum
- High Museum of Art
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Ernst & Young
- Georgia Power Company
- Southern Company
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Chastain Park Amphitheatre
- Philips Arena
- The Fabulous Fox Theatre
- AmericasMart Atlanta
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens
- Atlantic Station
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Centennial Olympic Park
- CNN Headquarters
- Georgia Aquarium
- Georgia Dome
- Georgia World Congress Center
- National Center for Civil & Human Rights
- National Martin Luther King, Jr. Historic Site
- Peidmont Park
- SunTrust Plaza
- World of Coca-Cola
- Alma Cocina
- Crazy ATLanta
- Cuts Steakhouse
- Gyro Madness
- Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta
- Meehan's Public House
- Nikolai's Roof
- Peachtree Center Food Court
- Ray's in the City
- Sweet Georgia's Juke Joint
- The Food Shoppe
- The Sun Dial
- Tin Lizzy's Cantina
- Trader Vic's
- Truva Turkish Kitchen
- Georgia Tech
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza Mall
How To Get Here
Enjoy our Trip Advisor top 5 ranked restaurant, Fandangles
Indulge with one-of-a-kind dining options for your stay. Join us at the famous Fandangles, Collage, or Deli to satisfy any palette.
- Fandangles Restaurant & Bar
- Collage Restaurant
- Sheraton Atlanta Delicatessen
Hours Of Operation
Atlanta’s friendly, comfortable & convenient meetings hotel
Centrally located in downtown Atlanta, our hotel is 15 minutes from the airport and close to nearby convention centers.
- 95,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space
- 7 blocks from Georgia World Congress Center and AmericasMart
- Meeting space ideally situated on three contiguous floors, with separate street-level loading docks on each level to save time and labor costs
- 45,000 sq. ft. of total meeting space on one floor, including 11,300 sq. ft. of total trade show space
- 12,000 sq. ft. Georgia Hall and two ballrooms, the 9,600 sq. ft. Capitol Ballroom and the elegant 15,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom
- Meet outside in our beautiful Garden Courtyard poolside venue, perfect for cocktail receptions and other friendly gatherings